A Day in the Life: A Beatles Experience
Thank you to our patrons and sponsors for making this such a special and successful event!
Join us for a 2-night-only production of this amazing multi-media Beatles retrospective show. Falmouth Theatre Guild is kicking off its 2016-2017 season with this exciting event including a raffle of unique gift packages, special exhibits and a cash bar.
A Day in the Life: A Beatles Experience, features some of New England’s finest musicians. This show tracks the Beatles’ history from the Ed Sullivan show until its break-up in 1970, with the five-person cast recreating over 30 of the group’s classics completely live. Three video screens showing vintage multimedia, combined with multiple costume changes comprised of stitch-for-stitch authentic pieces and use of period-appropriate instruments create an awe-inspiring homage to pop music’s most influential band. All proceeds support the Falmouth Theatre Guild in its efforts to bring high quality community theater to the Upper Cape.
Falmouth Theatre Guild is excited to host A Day in the Life: A Beatles Experience in its only 2016 Massachusetts experience. Don’t miss it!
This 2-night special fundraising event features many enticing
raffle and auction items including:
- Gourmet 3-course dinner for 6 prepared in your home by Troy Clarkson with a column on your dinner featured in the Falmouth Enterprise (available at Saturday night’s auction)
- Overnight accommodations and breakfast for 2 at the Harbor View Hotel, Martha’s vineyard (available at Friday night’s auction)
- Fine art from Mindy Reasonour, Karen Rinaldo, and Mimi Schlichter
- Gift certificates from Landfall, Chapoquoit Grill, 41-70, and A slice of Italy
- Beach Essentials including Ray Ban sunglasses and a Cape Cod Beach Table
- “Celebrity Wines” donated by your favorite FTG stars
- And many other gifts generously donated by local merchants and friends of the Guild!